Sunday, April 26, 2015

Mugshot: Michele

This, ladies and gentlemen, is Los Angeles’ Queen of Generosity. Actually, she WAS homecoming queen back in the day in Western PA. We’ve got the hometown connection, the thrift store connection, the athletic connection, the art connection, and, of course, the cafe connection. This amazing lady runs a successful ebay business selling vintage items gleaned from local estate sales; she is a former pro-mogul skier and Vale snowboard instructor; professional photographer; and just the sweetest, most thoughtful lady. She is never without a gift or an offer to buy me and Noah another round of tea and apple juice. I can’t even count the number of times she’s refused to let me pay for my wine, thrown unique thrift store finds into my trunk (like that floor-length, polyester dress with jungle print tiger heads all over it), or dropped chocolates into my purse. She’s also one of four people in my life who had perfect attendance for my Art Show, Birthday Party, and Petit Montmartres. We've even been able to do some community service together, share some holidays, and send texts & photos during travels. Thanks for being so great, big Sis!

No comments:

Post a Comment